Our engineered boards don't look like the usual mass produced engineered floorboards offered by most companies. They look identical to solid reclaimed boards. Our team of skilled craftsmen take great care to hand sand and finish every individual board, painstakingly hand working every joint to remove the uniformity produced by machining timber and therefore giving a truly authentic reclaimed look to a structural grade engineered floorboard. This produces a truly bespoke floorboard that is very easy to fit, can be used over certain underfloor heating systems and can be glued down to solid subfloors. These boards are manufactured by our supplier in the UK and can be tailor made to suit each clients individual requirements.
New Character grade FSC French oak floorboards - this is a hand distressed new Oak floor
• Hand made to give an undulating surface with some band-saw marks left in to give a rustic and reclaimed feel to the boards.
• The look here is natural, organic and simple to allow for the beautiful Oak grain to show through
• Supplied in both solid or easy to fit engineered format – engineered option suitable for use over under – floor heating and can be glued down over solid substrates
• Solid thickness approx. 22mm – 25mm
• Engineered thickness approx. 21mm – 23mm – 15mm highest quality BB/BB Birch ply substrate with 6-8mm solid Oak wear layer
• Widths approx. 100mm – 250mm – supplied in random widths
• Hand sanded and finished by us in our own factory.
• Finished to clients specification in either oil or lacquer
• Supplied with hand worked joints to keep boards looking very traditional after fitting