We're delighted to be able to offer you some of the finest reclaimed flooring available to buy in Europe. Lawson's yard have nearly 80 years of experience and expertise when it comes to bringing old timber back to life.
What's more is Flooring Naturally are able to work with you and Lawson's Yard to finish the product with the exact finish you like, before our experienced team of installers finish your project to your satisfaction - Giving a beautiful piece of history and new life in the future.
These engineered boards don't look like the usual mass produced engineered floorboards offered by most companies. They look identical to solid reclaimed boards. Our team of skilled craftsmen take great care to hand sand and finish every individual board, painstakingly hand working every joint to remove the uniformity produced by machining timber and therefore giving a truly authentic reclaimed look to a structural grade engineered floorboard. This produces a truly bespoke floorboard that is very easy to fit, can be used over certain underfloor heating systems and can be glued down to solid subfloors. These boards are manufactured in the UK and can be tailor made to suit each clients individual requirements.
Our reclaimed boards are completely unique so getting batches to match is not always possible. Stock is never guaranteed so if you really like a board we would advise you pay a deposit to ensure your stock is reserved.
Beautiful rustic original boards, absolutely amazing colour and patina.
• Full of charm and character, existing nail holes where the boards where originally fixed down
• Original surface markings - undulations – dents – splits – all larger holes and crack will be filled
• Supplied in easy to fit engineered format
• Thickness 21mm – 6mm reclaimed pine wear layer with 15mm BB/BB FSC Birch ply
• Can be supplied thinner but always with 6mm wear layer
• Width approx. 140mm
• Supplied with hand worked T & G joint to provide a very traditional look - also ends matched.
• Hand finished with oil for tough, durable and easy to maintain finish
• Engineered boards are suitable for under-floor heating, also can be glued down to solid subfloors
Delivery can be arranged both nationally and internationally
Whilst we don't have a minimum order, amounts under 20m2 will be subject to £150 production set up cost, under 10m2 this will be £250.