We're delighted to be able to offer you some of the finest reclaimed flooring available to buy in Europe. Lawson's yard have nearly 80 years of experience and expertise when it comes to bringing old timber back to life.
What's more is Flooring Naturally are able to work with you and Lawson's Yard to finish the product with the exact finish you like, before our experienced team of installers finish your project to your satisfaction - Giving a beautiful piece of history and new life in the future.
These engineered boards don't look like the usual mass produced engineered floorboards offered by most companies. They look identical to solid reclaimed boards. Our team of skilled craftsmen take great care to hand sand and finish every individual board, painstakingly hand working every joint to remove the uniformity produced by machining timber and therefore giving a truly authentic reclaimed look to a structural grade engineered floorboard. This produces a truly bespoke floorboard that is very easy to fit, can be used over certain underfloor heating systems and can be glued down to solid subfloors. These boards are manufactured in the UK and can be tailor made to suit each clients individual requirements.
Our reclaimed boards are completely unique so getting batches to match is not always possible. Stock is never guaranteed so if you really like a board we would advise you pay a deposit to ensure your stock is reserved.
These are original antique French Oak floorboards. Beautiful character and patina. Supplied in easy to fit engineered option
- Circa 1760 – stunning original boards
- Time worn pit sawn undulating original surface antique floorboards
- Thickness approx. 21mm
- 15mm BB/BB Birch ply substrate with 6-7mm reclaimed Oak wear layer
- Widths approx. 100mm – 250mm – supplied in random widths
- Fully refurbished and hand sanded by our own team of craftsmen
- Finished to clients own specification - wax or oil
- Suitable for both commercial and residential projects
- Can be used over under - floor heating
- Supplied with hand worked T & G joint to provide very traditional look - also ends matched
Samples for this product are available but have an upfront charge of £15. This will be deducted from your order should you proceed.